Note: We are currently updating the information for research reports from 1996 to 2005. Please visit this page again.
A written thesis or a research report, based on research which the student has undertaken throughout the course of studies, is considered the core activity of the graduate program. See a list of theses completed by students, which were related to the field of Minimum Cost Housing, organized chronologically according to submission dates, and containing abstracts in English and French.
The following theses or research reports are available in their entirety:
- Guy Villemure, Le droit au logement en France et la vente de logements locatifs HLM
- Anne-Marie Broudehoux, Neighborhood Regeneration in Beijing: An Overview Of Projects Implemented in the Inner City Since 1990
- Tasneem Chowdury, Segregation of Women in Islamic Societies of South Asia and its Reflection in Rural Housing - Case Study in Bangladesh
- Marcelo Coccato, Alternatives to Home Ownership: Rental and Shared Sub-markets in Informal Settlements
- Faiza Moatasim, Practice of Community Architecture: A Case Study of Zone of Opportunity Housing Co-operative, Montreal
- Qian Guan, Lilong Housing, A Traditional Settlement Form
- Rachelle G. Navarro, Improving Sanitation in Coastal Communities with Special Reference to Puerto Princesa, Palawan Province, Philippines
- Maria del Carmen Portela, Urban Upgrading: Settlement Patterns in Unplanned Areas: Case Study San José de Chirica, Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Carlos Reimers, Evolution of Dwellings in Progressive Development Projects: Case Study, El Gallo. Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Lian Zheng, Urban Renewal in Beijing, Observation and Analysis