You’ve decided to join us!
Let us help you organize your upcoming steps. See also I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!
Here is a checklist of important things that need to be done:
- Accept your offer of admission or defer your offer
- Accept your residence offer as soon as possible.
- If you need to, apply for Financial Aid
- Send us your final marks
- Submit your legal documents
- Register for courses (if you have questions, please contact your freshmanadvisor.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca (Freshman Advisor))
After you have accepted your offer of admission, you will automatically be registered for McGill 101, an online orientation course. You will receive details by email.
Also, check out the information on:
Things to think about...
- Advanced placement: Have you taken any Advanced Placement course and/or exams ( AP exams)? If you scored a 4 or higher on your AP exams you will receive credits for an equivalent university course. Please send us your AP exam scores so we can grant you the achieved credits.
- Have you taken a course that you think might have equivalent content to a Freshman Science course? You might want to take a Science Placement exam.