You've been accepted! Congratulations!
Below is a checklist of important items to be completed. See also I've been accepted!
- Accept your offer of admission or defer your offer.
- Accept your residence offer as soon as possible.
- If you need to, apply for financial aid.
- Send us your final marks.
- Submit your legal documents.
- Register for courses. (If you have questions, please contact your freshmanadvisor.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca (Freshman Advisor).)
After you have accepted your offer of admission, you will automatically be registered for McGill 101, an online orientation course. You will receive details by email.
Find more information on:
International Students | Health Services on Campus | Money Matters | Residences
If you have passed advanced placement courses and/or exams, you may receive transfer credit at McGill. Please contact your freshmanadvisor.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca (Freshman Advisor).
If you feel that you've completed the equivalent of one or more university-level science courses, but do not have acceptable certification to that effect, you may be eligible to write admission placement exams in biology, chemistry, math, or physics. Please contact your freshmanadvisor.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca (Freshman Advisor).