Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates

McGill's latest COVID-19 measures >>>>

Macdonald Campus's COVID-19 measures >>>>

Forms and Procedures: A Step-by-Step Journey for Grads and Postdocs

If you are looking for a form or information about a procedure not listed in the following pages, please contact your Graduate Program Coordinator.

For Postdoctoral Fellows/Researchers

Back to top