- barbados_interdisciplinary_tropical_studies mcgill.ca/macdonald
- brace_ctre mcgill.ca/macdonald
- animal_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- biores_engineering mcgill.ca/macdonald
- food_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- natural_resource_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- plant_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- diet_colloq mcgill.ca/macdonald
- agr_env_sci_fac mcgill.ca/macdonald
- food_for_thought mcgill.ca/macdonald
- parasitology mcgill.ca/macdonald
- internships mcgill.ca/macdonald
- group_macdonald_campus mcgill.ca/macdonald
- mac_campus mcgill.ca/macdonald
- mac_campus_research_office mcgill.ca/macdonald
- diet_human_nutrition_sch mcgill.ca/macdonald
Come and meet Non-Profit Organizations at the Macdonald Campus Non-Profit Career Fair.
Touch base with new directions in the NGO sector.
This event of open to everyone (including the public).
Our 3rd Food for Thought Lecture for 2018 will feature a look at waste disposal with Postdoctoral Research Fellow Michael Boh (Bioresource Engineering)...
Macdonald Homecoming Celebrations will take place from October 11-13. Reconnect with friends and join in the festivities.
Homecoming schedule now available online.
Student internship posters will be on display – and students will be on hand to discuss their internships
Open to all McGill affiliates, particularly undergrad students
Celebrate World Food Day with the McGill Institute for Global Food Security. Special Keynote Speaker: Lauren Landis, Director of the Nutrition Division at the World Food Programme, Rome
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Food for Thought Lecture Series.The Role of Animal- and Plant-based Protein Sources in a Sustainable Diet
Our 4th Food for Thought Lecture for 2018 will feature a look at consumer food choices with MSc candidate Olivia Auclair (Animal Science)...
Food for Thought Lecture Series.Is there plastic in your drinking water and other consumer products?
Our 5th Food for Thought Lecture for 2018 will feature a look at plastics and how we can change things, with Professor and Canada Research Chair in Biocolloids and Surfaces Nathalie Tufenkji, (Chemical Engineering)....
Our final Food for Thought Lecture for 2018 will take a look at the history and work of a very successful student enterprise - the McGill Student-Run Ecological Gardens (MSEG).
Prospective students for the collegial FMT program are welcome to tour the campus and farm and learn more about this three-year long program which encompasses animal and horticultural production as well as business management courses. Scheduled tours will be offered in English and French throughout the day. Please pre-register for a tour and your name will be entered to win prizes! Pre-registration will open in the fall....