This webpage and it's contents are moving to the new Virtual Student Wellness Hub.
The Macdonald Campus clinic is part of McGill’s Student Wellness Hub (downtown). Macdonald Campus students are welcome to use the services of either campus.
- May 20, June 24, July 1 (statutory holidays)
- June 21, June 28
- June 19-July 2 (Wellness Hub closed; this includes the health clinic, counselling, and psychiatric services. All other services remain open)
Nurse: Monday, Thursday, Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm. Schedule may vary
Doctor: Bi-weekly (Wednesdays), 9:00am - 1:00pm (schedule varies). Available by appointment (9am-12pm) and drop-ins (12pm-1pm).
Please see the Service Calendar for an up-to-date schedule, call (514)398-7992, or visit Student Services for detailed information.
Centennial Centre, room 124
Urgent Care / Triage
For urgent needs, a walk-in clinic is available with the nurse.
Walk-in hours for Fall 2018 are Monday, Thursday, Friday, from 9:00am-9:40am, 1:30pm-2:10pm, and 3:30pm-3:50pm.
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call (514)398-7992, or visit Centennial Centre, room 124.
Your first appointment must be made in person. Students are required to sign the consent form which allows us to use our software and electronic medical records. Students who don’t agree to sign the consent form will not be able to use our clinic.
Regular appointments cover many things, including:
- STI testing (male & female)
- Standard immunizations & mask fitting for Dietetics students
- Travel health information & immunizations
- HPV vaccine
- Birth control
- Pap test
What to bring
- Valid McGill ID card
- Provincial health care card or McGill Blue Cross health insurance card
If you do not bring your card, you will have to pay for the visit. Find out more about health insurance coverage.
Who we serve
The Mac campus clinic can be used by all registered McGill students who have paid the Student Services fee. This fee is automatically charged on the account of all students other than those registered in Continuing Studies. In order to use the clinic, these students must present proof that they have paid the fee. The clinic can not be used by Blue Cross dependents, McGill staff or research trainees.
When you call, mention that it is for a cancellation and leave your full name, McGill ID number and the date/time of your appointment.
Same day appointments: Students who do not present themselves for their appointment will be charged $25.00.
Other Health Care Options
- For non-urgent problems, call Info-Santé (dial 8-1-1), available 24/7. Info-Santé
- Visit the Student Wellness Hub (downtown campus) (open Monday to Friday).
- Visit an off-campus clinic. A list of clinics is available here.
- In case of emergency: call 911. If you are on Macdonald campus, you can call campus security at 514-398-7777.