MyArts Research is a two-part hands-on workshop specifically designed to help Arts undergraduates get started on research topics, successfully use the tools at your disposal, and manage your research.
- Gain skills that will save you time and effort and improve your academic work
- Use these skills now and throughout your career
- Excellent training for students interested in working as a research assistant in either the humanities or social sciences
For schedule and registration for each module, click on the links below. Please note that you must register for each module individually.
- Choose a manageable topic
- Translate your topic into a powerful search strategy
- Discover and master new resources
- Connect with library services
- Harness the power of citation software
- Cite and create bibliographies as you go
Both modules are 90 minutes long and include hands-on practice. MyArts Research is offered by the McGill Library in collaboration with Arts Undergraduate Research.
Certificate and Co-Curricular Record
If you attend both modules, you will receive a certificate signed by the Trenholme Dean of Libraries.