This information applies to: McGill faculty & staff
- Faculty may authorize individuals (e.g. students, research assistants, visiting professors) to borrow print library materials on their behalf by completing the Authorized Borrower request form.
- Once the form has been completed, the individual who has been authorized will receive an email confirmation. They should print out this email and bring it to the Loans Desk of the branch library they selected on the form.
- Loan periods for borrowing from the McGill collections are the same as those for McGill faculty and staff.
- Please note that all recalls, overdue notices, etc. will be sent to the faculty member who takes final responsibility for the loans.
- To renew one of your existing authorized borrowers, please complete the Authorized Borrower request form.