McGill faculty and staff
This section contains borrowing information for McGill faculty & staff:
- Faculty & staff basics chart: loan periods, number of renewals and number of loan items allowed, overdue and recall fine rates
- Your library account: renew items online, check for overdue fines, see what you have borrowed, change your Library PIN, request items out to other users
- Email notices: be aware of this important policy!
- Requesting items out to other users: creating a "hold request" or "recall"
- Recall notices: when someone has requested the item you have borrowed
- Requesting items for pick-up or delivery: Requesting on the shelf items, delivery between branches, or office delivery
- Renewing items: how and where
- Returning items: where to bring library items when you are done
- Overdue items: how and where to pay fines, maximum overdue fines, blocks on your account, waiving of fines
- Lost or damaged items: replacement costs