- McGill alumni must purchase a McGill Library Borrowing Card in order to borrow items from the Library.
- Cost for alumni: $50 for 6 months or $100 for 12 months.
- McGill Library Borrowing Cards are valid in all McGill branch libraries, subject to the borrowing policies of individual collections.
- A McGill Library Borrowing Card may only be used by the person to whom it is issued.
- The expiration date is calculated from the date of payment.
- Fines or other sanctions are imposed for late returns and cards may be cancelled if misused.
Logging on to access e-resources
Please note that when you reach any of the e-resources in the tools below, you will be prompted to log in using your McGill alumni username (generally firstname [dot] lastname [at] mail [dot] mcgill [dot] ca) and password. If you do not have an alumni username and password, register with the McGill Alumni Online Community.