Canadian legislation and cases
- Lexis Details
LexisNexis Academic is a multidisciplinary database that provides a wide range of full text information covering law, news, and business. Coverage is international but varies in depth for various countries and states. LexisNexis Academic gives access to business news journals, company financial information, SEC filings and reports, industry and market news, national and regional newspapers, wire services, broadcast transcripts, international news, and non-English language sources, U.S. Federal and state, Canadian and European case law and legislation, legal news, law reviews, and international legal information.
Find more about LexisNexis Academic here.
- Quicklaw Details
Quicklaw (by LexisNexis) is a legal database that offers comprehensive coverage of Canadian, international, and foreign materials (US, UK, Australia, France). Quicklaw gives access to Canadian, US, UK, and European case law, Canadian administrative tribunal decisions, QuickCITE case citator, Canada Digest, legal encyclopedias (Halsbury's Law of Canada, Jurisclasseur Quebec, Halsbury's Law of England, Jurisclasseur France), legislation, Index to Canadian Legal Literature, full–text of main Canadian legal journals, and more.
Find more about Quicklaw here.
- Westlaw Canada Details
Westlaw Canada is a legal database that provides extensive coverage of US and Canadian, and some international and foreign materials (UK, Australia). Westlaw Canada offers access to Canadian, US, and UK case law, the Canadian Abrigment Case Digests, the Canadian Encyclopedic Digest (C.E.D.), Index to Canadian Legal Literature, select Legal Pleadings, and more.
Find more about Westlaw Canada here.
- Archives of the Civil Code Revision Office of Quebec
- AZIMUT (Faculty of Law only)
- eLOIS (CAIJ)
- Gazette Officielle du Québec, 1869-1995
- Jugements.qc.ca (SOQUIJ)
- JuriBistro UNIK (CAIJ)
- Lois et règlements du Québec
- CDRI (Publications de la Chambre des notaires)
- Projets de loi présentés à l'Assemblée nationale
- La référence DCL/REJB
- CanLII: Canadian Legal Information Institute
- Canada Treaty Information
- Canadian Law Reform Commissions
- Consolidated Statutes and Regulations of Canada
- Criminal Spectrum
- Government and Legislative Libraries Online Publications Portal
- Labour Spectrum
- Lois et règlements consolidés du Canada
- LEGISinfo: Legislation currently before Parliament
- National Class Action Database
- O'Brien's Encyclopedia of Forms
- Supreme Court of Canada Decisions
- Supreme Court of Canada - Webcast by Session, 2009 -
- Tax Court of Canada Decisions