What is an orthophoto?
An image map that is an air photo, corrected for topographic and other distortion effects.
Source: Clarke, K.C., 1999, Getting Started with Geographic Information Systems, 2nd ed.
- Mauricie Orthophotos. 2005-2008.
- Centre du Quebec Orthophotos. 2006. 1:15000
- CMM (Communuaté métropolitaine de Montréal) Orthophotos 2007 and 2005
- 1:40 000 Orthophotos of Quebec
- National Capital Region Urban Orthophotos
- Satellite Streetviews. Recent orthoimagery of Montreal, Calgary, Fredericton, Greater Toronto Area, Halifax, Halton (Oakville), Jonquiere (Saguenay), Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Niagara, Ottawa-Gatineau, Quebec, Regina, St. John's, Saskatoon, Sault Ste. Marie, Sooke (BC), Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria, Windsor-Detroit, and Winnipeg.
- Ottawa Colour Orthophotos - 2005
- Toronto Orthophotos
- United States. High resolution orthoimagery of major metropolitan areas and state capitals (USGS (US Geological Survey) with NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency))
- Vancouver and Lower Mainland Orthophotos
Members of the McGill Community can obtain copies of the data by filling out the Geospatial Data Request Form.