CanMap® Address Points are unique and discrete representations of civic address assignments across Canada. It is the ultimate in answering the question of “where” and an anchor for a single source of accuracy in your mission-critical data. When building your location intelligence solution, this component can represent the single most important geometry feature providing high precision to your application.
• Enhance your corporate location intelligence capabilities
• Provide highest precision coordinates for geocoding
• Optimize current automated workflows and reduce costly secondary manual processes
• Provide clear identification of actual addresses within a defined zone of interest
• Gain new competitiveness by powering your analytics with rooftop precision data features
• Enhance your end-user experience by getting them curbside to their exact destination
With urban and rural coverage across Canada, the point feature is the ultimate in high-confidence, high accuracy geographic representations demarcating the physical location of an address.
(This description is adapted from the User Manual)
|Title||CanMap Address Points (DMTI)|
|Projection||Latitude - Longitude|
|User Agreement||DMTI End User Agreement|
|Documentation||CanMap Address Points 2014.2 User Manual|
|Access||Members of the McGill Community can obtain copies of the data by filling out the Geospatial Data Request Form.|
|Citation||DMTI Spatial Inc. [computer file]. CanMap Address Points. Markham: DMTI Spatial Inc., year.|