- A dictionary of geography
- A dictionary of geology and earth sciences
- The Cambridge handbook of earth science data
- The Encyclopedia of Earth
- The handbook of geoscience
- The Oxford companion to the earth
Explore other reference sources from Oxford Reference Online.
Search WorldCat for other books.
To access an e-book, please click on the link provided in the "Find a copy online" section on the book’s bibliographic information page.
AGRICOLA, covers all aspects of agriculture and related disciplines
GEOBASE, covers topics in physical and human geography, ecology, geology, oceanography, geomechanics and development studies.
- GeoRef, covers topics in geoscience, soils, hydrology, geomorphology and maps.
- Scopus, covers multiple disciplinaries
- Web of Science, covers multiple disciplinaries
- Google Scholar, free web search engine
- An introduction to scientific research methods in geography & environmental studies
- Essay do’s and don’ts: a practical guide to essay writing
- Making sense: a student’s guide to research and writing: geography and environmental sciences
- Research design and proposal writing in spatial science (ebook)
Citation management software
Citation style guides
- Writing with style: APA style made easy
- An easy guide to APA style
- Purdue OWL: APA Formatting and Style Guide (free online resource)