Monday to Friday:
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Note: Chat service is not available on University holidays.
Please visit the Chat page for information on additional service outages.
- For questions about your library account or for help finding information, please contact the appropriate branch.
- Visit our branch libraries and special collections during service hours
Frequently asked questions
- Is the book/journal I need available at McGill Library?
- My PIN isn’t working. Where can I change my PIN information?
- Can I access the library resources from home?
- I'm logged in to MyMcGill. Why can't I get into the Library resources?
- How do I find articles on my topic?
- How do I view an electronic book in Books 24x7?
- Where can I find e-exams?
- How do I renew my book?
- Where do I return my books and other items?
- Can I put a hold on an item?
- The McGill Library doesn’t have the book/article I need. How do I get it?
- How can I recommend a purchase?
- How do I find out a library branch’s location and opening hours?
- How can I get help with EndNote or RefWorks?
- How can I get help with OverDrive?