Please join us for the book launch of The Routledge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition and Pedagogy of Persian (2020) edited by Pouneh Shabani-Jadidi, Senior Lecturer of Persian Language and Linguistics, McGill University.
The launch will begin with a conversation with the editor moderated by Anaïs Salamon, Head, Islamic Studies Library, McGill University, followed by a panel discussion featuring authors of selected chapters:
- Karine Megerdoomian, Principal Artificial Intelligence Engineer, Judiciary & Legal Technology Modernization Department, MITRE Corporation
- Nahal Akbari, Assistant Clinical Professor and Director of Persian Language Program, University of Maryland
- Michelle Quay, Assistant Instructional Professor, University of Chicago
- Asghar Seyed-Gohrab, Chair and Professor of Persian and Iranian Studies, Utrecht/Leiden University
- Mahbod Ghaffari, Associate in Persian Language and Culture, University of Cambridge
A Zoom meeting link will be sent in advance to everyone who RSVPs.