McGill groups or departments that are interested in promoting their organization, services, initiatives and activities to students can request to book a table for this purpose in the Humanities and Social Sciences Library.
How to book a table
The table will be located on the main floor in the corridor between the McLennan and Redpath library buildings. We will provide a table and two chairs. Groups should keep the corridor clear to enable the unobstructed passage between buildings.
Bookings are limited to three hours per day and twice a week per group.
A few restrictions apply on who can table and the kinds of activities that are permitted:
- Only McGill departments or groups affiliated with the University can table in the Library.
- Promotion of commercial third-parties or their products and services is not permitted.
- The selling of products or services, apart from tickets to student-run events, is not permitted.
- Solicitation of library users to complete surveys or questionnaires is not permitted.
- Drives (food, clothing, hygiene products, books, or other items) are not permitted anywhere in the library.
- The selling or distribution of food, beverages is not permitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at hssl.library [at] mcgill.ca.
If the form does not appear below, please sign in.