Due to COVID-19 the tabling service will be closed until further notice. For more information, please contact hssl.library [at] mcgill.ca.
McGill groups or departments that are interested in promoting their organization, services, initiatives and activities to students can request to book a table for this purpose in the Humanities and Social Sciences Library.
How to book a table
To book a table, please complete and submit the table booking request form below.
We now have two tables available for booking! Submit your request today.
If you have any questions, please email us at hssl.library [at] mcgill.ca.
The table will be located on the main floor in the corridor between the McLennan and Redpath library buildings. We will provide a table and two chairs. Groups should keep the corridor clear to enable the unobstructed passage between buildings.
Student groups promoting their activities may sell tickets to student-run events.
A few restrictions apply on who can table and the kinds of activities that are permitted:
- Only McGill departments or groups affiliated with the University can table in the Library.
- Promotion of commercial third-parties or their products and services is not permitted.
- The selling of products or services, apart from tickets to student-run events, is not permitted.
- Solicitation of library users to complete surveys or questionnaires is not permitted.
- Drives (food, clothing, hygiene products, other items or books) are not permitted anywhere in the library.
- The selling or distribution of food, beverages is not permitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at hssl.library [at] mcgill.ca.
If the form does not appear below, please sign in.