McGill groups or departments that are interested in promoting their organization, services, initiatives and activities to students can request to book a table for this purpose in the Humanities and Social Sciences Library.
How to book a table
To book a table, please complete and submit the Table Booking Request form.
The table will be located on the main floor in the corridor between the McLennan and Redpath library buildings. We will provide a table and two chairs. Groups should keep the corridor clear to enable the unobstructed passage between buildings.
The table is only available during our service hours (see the hours listed for “borrowing services” on the HSSL branch page).
A few restrictions apply on who can table and the kinds of activities that are permitted:
- Only McGill departments or groups affiliated with the University can table in the Library.
- Promotion of commercial third-parties or their products and services is not permitted.
- The selling of products or services for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- Solicitation of library users to complete surveys or questionnaires for research projects is not permitted.
- The selling or distribution of food, beverages is not permitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at hssl.library [at] mcgill.ca.