[En anglais seulement] This event will bring together world-leading aviation liability, insurance and finance professionals who will participate in a wide range of expert panels including the following:
- Vital updates on Recent Developments in Air Carrier Passenger Liability
- A blue-ribbon panel marking the 20th Anniversary of the Montreal Convention
- Current liability issues facing Airports, ANSPs, and Maintenance Providers
- Top litigators discuss Current Products Liability and Major Accident Litigation, Plaintiff and Defendant Strategies, and a Case Study
- A global regulatory update asks Whether Governments are Building a Cathedral of Regulation?
- Trends and developments for insurers in the Management and Settlement of Aerospace Insurance Claims
- Evaluating recent trends in Air Cargo Carrier Liability
- Aircraft finance specialists tackle the “Yelp-ification” of the Cape Town Convention After 15 Years in Force
- Leaders of Montreal’s global aviation community present Updates on Liability Issues from the Key Montreal-based International Aviation Organisations
- Recent airport incidents form the backdrop for discussion of Liability Issues Arising from Drone Disruption of Air Travel
- What’s on the minds of aviation industry in-house lawyers in a new In-House Counsel Roundtable
- Meet the aviation lawyers of the future in a new panel featuring Rising Aviation Professionals Discussing Key Moments of the 2019 Conference
In addition, the Conference will host keynote luncheons and a gala reception and dinner/dance, and facilitate networking among attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and government representatives.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 12th Annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability, Insurance and Finance, to be hosted in the global capital of aviation, the beautiful city of Montreal, Quebec, in October 2019. More details on registration and the full program will be available in the coming weeks.