This new workshop is organized by the Faculty of Law's Admission Office for candidates who wish to reapply for admission to the BCL/LLB program
Have you applied for admission to the McGill Faculty of Law, been refused, and now wish to reapply? This new workshop is designed just for you. The Assistant Dean of Admissions & Recruitment will guide you through:
- The reality of admissions at McGill Law: 7 out of 8 applicants are refused!
- Understanding what your refusal letter was saying
- Grasping your strengths and weaknesses
- Common pitfalls when re-applying
- Useful tips in building a more competitive application
First-time applicants will find this session of limited value. They are encouraged to attend the general session offered on October 8. The September 23rd workshop is geared towards forward-looking re-applicants.
Those unable to attend may watch the webcast of the session.
Comments on individual files will not be available.
Depending on its success, we hope to present this information session twice a year: in early Fall and in late Spring.