This annual conference brings together world-leading aviation liability and insurance experts to address the following topics:
- Recent Developments in aviation liability and insurance
- Comparative Jurisprudence under the Warsaw System and the Montreal Convention of 1999
- Liability of airlines, airports, maintenance providers & ANSPs
- Products liability of Manufacturers and Lessors of Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Governmental liability
- Challenges of settlement
- Consumer protection regulation & litigation
- Unruly passengers and liability for acts of unlawful interference
- Accident investigations, Annex 13 & criminalization of international aviation
- Regulation of drones and liability of operators
In addition, the conference will host a luncheon and reception/dinner to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.
View the detailed conference programme.
Get information on logistics and where to stay [.pdf] during the Conference.
To register and pay for the conference online, visit the online registration site.
This conference is accredited by a recognised provider for 8.5 hours of continuing legal education.