EXAM REVIEW PERIOD
Students are encouraged to take every opportunity to view their April exams between Wednesday, May 18 to Wednesday, June 8, by coming up to the SAO, 4th floor NCDH, during office hours.
À partir du 18 mai 2016, les étudiants et étudiantes auront trois semaines, (18 mai au 8 juin 2016) pour se présenter au Secrétariat des études en droit, pour consulter leurs exams d’hiver 2016.
There will be staff on hand to retrieve exams for students as they come to the front counter. You will be asked to come to the counter with a completed exam review form and McGill ID card in order to assist the staff in locating and tracking exams.
Students who wish to review exams after the three week period will be required to complete the exam review form and submit to the SAO. Upon receipt, a date & time will be arranged for students to review the exams. Please allow a minimum of 5 working days.
For the 2016-2017 academic year, registration on Minerva will begin on May 24th, 2016 with priority registration. L’inscription prioritaire est destinée à faciliter l’accès aux cours contingentés et à assurer l’équité parmi les étudiants.
Priorities are as follows:
1. Students entering fourth year start to register on Minerva on Tuesday, May 24 at 9:00am (maximum of 9 credits per term).
2. Students entering third year start to register on Minerva on Thursday, May 26 at 9:00am (maximum of 9 credits per term).
3. Students entering second year start to register on Minerva on Tuesday, May 31 at 9:00 am (maximum of 9 credits per term).
4. Starting Thursday, June 2 at 10:00 am, all students can register for additional courses (maximum 16 credits per term).
5. Starting Thursday, August 25 at 10:00 am, all students can register for the remainder of their courses (maximum 18 credits per term).
Please note that the course offerings, timetable and exam schedules will only be available on the SAO website prior to registration opening - expected date is May 20th at 5pm.
Graduating, leaving for good, outta here - Please, please complete the Faculty graduation survey! https://www.mcgill.ca/cdo/alumni/gradsurvey (login required).
We encourage you to get the most out of your Law school experience – the time you are here is an opportunity to get involved in the Law and McGill community, attend events and provide your feedback so that we can improve your experience with us. Be an active member of the community to have an impact on the environment not only for yourself, but for your peers as well!
BCL/LLB Program Brochures
The brochures below outline the BCL/LLB program requirements. As there were changes between the 2014-2015 program and the 2015-2016 program, we have posted both for reference: