McGill's LL.M. programs offer a distinct approach to law as a pluralistic, social, and interactive discipline. Students have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge legal research, engage with a broad range of research networks, and experience a strong sense of community and collegiality.
Master's students in the Faculty of Law may select a general LL.M. program that offers maximum flexibility. Alternatively, they may follow one of the LL.M. programs below.
Our LL.M. programs
The Faculty of Law offers five options for students in its Master's program:
- Master of Laws - General Law
- Master of Laws - Comparative Law
- Master of Laws - Air and Space Law
- Master of Laws - Environment
- Master of Laws - Bioethics