Minerva for Faculty and Staff website (www.mcgill.ca/minerva-faculty-staff) has been integrated into the IT Knowledge Base. Visitors to its pages can already see the links to the equivalent Knowledge Base articles
In mid-June, this site will be removed. Watch the IT Services page and the myMcGill portal for announcements about the date of the website's removal.
Note that this change will not affect the Minerva application itself, or the form-specifc help on the application – only the location of information about Minerva, as used by faculty and staff.
HOW WILL YOU LOG INTO MINERVA?
You will be able to:
- Bookmark the Minerva User Login screen itself.
- Sign into the myMcGill portal (https://mymcgill.mcgill.ca) and click on the Minerva tab.
- From the McGill Home page (www.mcgill.ca) go to the Key sites, maps and directories pull down menu, and select the Minerva Login option.
- From the IT Knowledge Base article on Minerva for Faculty and Staff .
- You may also notice the familiar Login to Minerva icon on many other McGill websites.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LINKS WHICH POINT TO MINERVA FOR FACULTY AND STAFF WEBSITE?
All links from other websites, emails, or PDF files to the Minerva for Faculty and Staff web site will automatically be redirected to the equivalent IT Knowledge Base article.
If you have shortcuts or favourites which point to Minerva for Faculty and Staff, you can update them at your earliest convenience.
Looking for IT answers? Visit the IT Services web page at: www.mcgill.ca/it