Looking for IT support? Visit our IT Support site.
Our mission is to maximize McGill’s investments in information assets and systems by identifying a holistic and progressive approach to address the technology needs of McGill stakeholders. In addition, we provide the tools, processes and support needed to mitigate the risks and improve the probability of successful project delivery and enable senior management with information to make timely decisions through the provision of high quality and timely reporting.
- IT Project Management (managed by Nadia Boualia) define, own, manage, and champion project management services and practices for IT Services at McGill including defining guidelines, standard tools and templates, and overall project tracking, metrics and reporting.
- IT Process Management (managed by Souheil Soueidan) govern the set of detailed practices for IT service management in the areas of Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset & Configuration Management and Continual Service Improvement.
- IT Architecture, Strategy and Governance: Enterprise Architecture identifies the strategic target states of business, information, security and technology capabilities, and formulate enterprise road maps in order to achieve business objectives.
- IT Solution Architecture (managed by Glenn Hilditch) develops architectures in a project context progressively deliver strategic target states in an incremental fashion.
- IT Vendor & IT Security Management liaise with Legal Services and Procurement Services to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to manage the relationship with vendors who provide information technology services to McGill.