Maintenance will be performed on the Enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN) on Monday, November 26 between 6 pm and 11:59 pm.
We do not anticipate any impact on McGill applications or IT services, however, with any such maintenance, problems may be incurred. We apologize in advance for any service interruptions.
The services listed below may be affected at any point during the maintenance window:
- Banner/ Minerva
- Banner Data Warehouse
- myMcGill portal
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Library: ExLibris, Metalink, Library digital collection
- Staff Exchange email
- Staff and student personal network storage (P: or R: drives)
- Lecture recording
- Banner Imaging
- Departmental servers:
- Faculty of Engineering departmental servers
- Biomedical Engineering server
- DAR database server
- Production departmental Oracle RAC servers
- Production departmental Oracle DataGuard server
- Development departmental Oracle RAC servers
- Production departmental Microsoft SQL cluster servers
- Final Cut Project NCS Media Services server
- Ancillary Services server
- Systems Operations Manager servers
If you are experiencing a problem with any IT service during this maintenance window, call NCS Operations at 514-398-3699.