On Saturday, June 14, between 10:00 and 10:30 pm, IT Services will be performing maintenance that affects McGill authentication services. The impact will be a brief 5-minute interruption in the ability to sign into McGill systems within this maintenance window. See a partial list of commonly used services below.
If you are unable to sign in, please try again a few minutes later. If you are already logged into one of these systems when the maintenance starts, you should not be affected.
Also, note that the Banner/Minerva/uApply monthly maintenance downtime will be happening at the same time, so those systems will not be available until 12 noon on Sunday.
Systems you may not be able to sign into include:
- myMcGill portal
- myCourses learning management system
- uApply (Graduate Admissions System) - not available till 12 noon on Sunday
- FAMIS (Facilities Management)
- McGill Pension Fund website
- myInvolvement (https://involvement.mcgill.ca)
- One45 (research)
- SSMU and PGSS voting SP
- Library applications
- Faculty of Medicine (no further details)
Other systems not listed here may also be affected.
We apologize for any inconvenience to you.