Deadline to submit form for FE3 in Fall 2021: Friday, May 28 at noon
Student Teachers should use this form to request to continue with their Spring term FE2 placement (same host school AND same Co-operating Teacher) for FE3 in a subsequent Fall term.
If Student Teachers were paired for FE2:
- Only one Student Teacher may continue with the same Co-operating Teacher for FE3
- If one Student Teacher does continue with the same Co-operating Teacher, the other Student Teacher may be assigned to a different Co-operating Teacher in the same host school.
Student Teachers are ineligible to complete this Optional Continuation Form if:
- FE2 was completed in an alternative school or program
- FE1 & FE2 were completed in the same host school
- FE3 is not going to be completed in the immediate Fall term (please wait to complete this form once your FE3 placement form launches)
- The Student Teacher will have relatives working at and/or attending the host school for the duration of FE3
- Other restrictions may apply
Please note, Student Teachers must advise the Co-operating Teacher of their intent to request a continuation prior to completing this form. The Co-operating Teacher will receive an automatic notification when this form is submitted.
The Internships & Student Affairs (ISA) Office will communicate with the host school administration to validate any continuation request. The ISA does not guarantee that we will be able to fulfill requests in all cases and requests are subject to approval by the host school administration.