Student Co-Curricular Involvement Advisory Group (SCIAG)
The Student Co-Curricular Involvement Advisory Group (SCIAG) was created in 2012. SCIAG aims to enhance student engagement through co-curricular or out-of-classroom learning opportunities that are aligned with the University’s strategic direction.
Its mandate is to:
- Establish a university-wide vision for enhancing student engagement by promoting and tracking co-curricular learning opportunities.
- Recommend policies for the Co-Curricular Record (CCR) carried out by McGill University and approved affiliates.
- Advise on a launching communications strategy for internal McGill community (students, faculty, staff, alumni) and external community (parents, employers, media, donors)
- Identify ongoing strategic partners (e.g., Enrolment Services, Content and Collaboration Solutions (CCS), Teaching and Learning Services (TLS), SSMU, PGSS, Faculties, University Advancement, etc.).
- Recommend analysis and reporting strategy.
The SCIAG consists of the following people: