Undergraduate and graduate programs in the Desautels Faculty of Management provide an integrated management and leadership model that promotes sustainable business practices and prepares students for excellent employment opportunities worldwide.
Internships offer students real-world experience where they will apply and develop specific skills and technical competencies by putting classroom theories into practice. The Faculty provides a variety of internship opportunities and has built strong relationships with local, national and international business communities to offer both mainstream summer On-Campus Recruiting internships as well as unique opportunities targeted to Management students.
- Students are encouraged to actively pursue internships that best suit their interests, skills and career goals.
- Career advisors can help students set up a personalized career plan that will enable them to explore opportunities as early as the first year of their program.
- Specific internships are also offered to MBA students and to BCom students in the Investment Management Honours and Major in International Management programs as part of the experiential component of their degree.
Career Services offers Management students
- Internship postings, job search links on Management myFuture.
- Extensive online resources in the BCom Career Portal.
- Individual counselling with an assigned career advisor.
- Workshops for job search techniques, cover letters, resume, interview preps, networking.
- Speaker series, conferences, and company presentations.
- Annual career-related events, including fairs and trips.
Bronfman Building, Room 650