Established in 2018 by the Class of Law 1992, in memory of their classmate, Nathan Schipper, BCL 1992, LLB 1992, to help students gain firsthand experience related to their fields of study. For one or more undergraduate students enrolled in the Faculty of Law participating in an internship. Awarded by the Faculty of Law to help defray travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship. Preference will be given to students interning in Israel.
The Nathan Schipper Internship Award is open to students in the BCL/LLB program in the Faculty of Law. Students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be returning to McGill in fall 2019.
- Must hold an acceptance to undertake an international summer internship
- Must have a minimum CGPA of 2.7.
To apply, please submit the following documents via email to ion [at] mcgill.ca:
- A cover letter highlighting how the internship will compliment your academic experience, further your career objectives, and offer you valuable international experience.
- A curriculum vitae.
- An unofficial copy of your academic transcript.
- A copy of acceptance to your internship (email confirmation will be accepted).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications closed for 2019.