McGill-UQÀC Explore Program Info Session
Friday, March 10th, 12pm - 1pm, Via Zoom
At this information session, you can speak with the program coordinators at UQAC and McGill, find out more about funding, transfer credit options, and the structure of the 5-week immersion program.
A partnership with the Deputy Provost for Student Life and Learning, International Student Services, The Scholarships and Student Aid Office, and the University of Quebec at Chicoutimi
- Accepted students receive a $3,000 award to participate in the spring or summer program
- Program Total Cost: $4565.12
- 5-week experiential opportunity at the University of Quebec at Chicoutimi
- 18 hours of French classes each week
- Cultural activities (ex. museum visits, cooking, improv, film, dance, etc.)
- All meals are included during the 5-week program.
- Students stay with a host family and share on average 14 meals per week with the family.
- For the other meals, the École de langue française gives students a meal card that includes 31 meals (24 lunches and 7 dinners). These meals will be served at the UQAC cafeteria.
- At the start of the program, students sign a moral contract committing to speak only French during the program.