Immigration Resources from ISS Immigration Advisors:
Please review the important resources first before reviewing the FAQs below. Many answers to your questions can be found on IRCC’s website.
- Important FAQs on how COVID-19 is affecting business at IRCC
FAQs provides answers to questions about how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting things like your ability to travel and the processing of immigration applications. See the quick reference guide below for information on the most relevant topics for international students:
- Program delivery update: COVID-19 –Additional travel restriction measures
- CBSA – important message on flagpoling
- General processing measures: COVID-19 program delivery
- Temporary residence: COVID-19 program delivery
- Processing changes for visas due to COVID-19
- IRCC processing times
Heath and Safety Guidelines:
The COVID-19 measures introduced by the Government of Canada, including those affecting travel to Canada, can change from day to day. It is important to keep up to date with these changes by consulting the Government of Canada’s website (links above) regularly. It is possible that the measures in place right now may not be the measures that will be in place in the coming days or weeks. For example, measures related to travel could be more or less restrictive moving forward.
*List of resources will be updated regularly
------------------------ Last updated 15.4.2020