- WMST 200 or GSFS 200 (3 credits)
- WMST 303 or GSFS 300 (3 credits)
- Two additional WMST or GSFS topics courses (6 credits total)
Complementary Course Information
Complementary Course Group A (12 credits):
- Students must select 12 credits from the eight groupings of complementary courses
- Students may take only one course from any particular grouping
- Not all courses in Group A are offered in 2017-2018. Check WMST Complementary Courses Group A for current offerings.
- Any additional credits taken above the 12 credits from Complementary Course Group A may count as credits towards Complementary Course Group B
Complementary Course Group B (15 credits):
- Students select courses from the list in consultation with an adviser and identify an individual focus of study comprised of 9 credits
- Not all courses in Group B are offered in 2017-2018. Check WMST Complementary Courses Group B for current offerings.
Adviser: andrew.folco [at] mcgill.ca (Andrew Folco)