**Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus,
the 13 McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability and Insurance has been postponed until further notice.**
About the Conference
This event will bring together world-leading aviation liability, insurance & finance experts to address, inter alia, the following topics:
- Recent Developments in Aviation Liability
- Air Carrier Passenger Liability and Comparative Jurisprudence under the Warsaw System and the Montreal Convention of 1999
- Products Liability of Manufacturers of Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Liability of Airports and ANSPs
- Air Cargo Liability
- Governmental Liability for Aviation Accidents and Acts of Terrorism
- Litigation Strategy: Procedural Tools
- Damages: Economic & Non-Economic
- State Regulation & Litigation
- Aircraft Leasing and Finance
- The Challenges of Settlement and Emerging Insurance Issues
In addition, the Conference will host a luncheon and reception/dinner-dance to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.
The programme of the conference will be available on this website in the coming weeks.
For online registration and payment, please visit the secured PEOPIL website here.