Given the uncertain situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its likely extended duration, the McGill Institute of Air and Space Law regrets that this conference has been cancelled.
Organized by the McGill Institute of Air and Space Law and the Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL) and taking place in Paris, France, this event will bring together world-leading aviation liability, insurance & finance experts to address, inter alia, the following topics:
- Recent Developments in Aviation Liability
- Air Carrier Passenger Liability and Comparative Jurisprudence under the Warsaw System and the Montreal Convention of 1999
- Products Liability of Manufacturers of Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Liability of Airports and ANSPs
- Air Cargo Liability
- Governmental Liability for Aviation Accidents and Acts of Terrorism
- Litigation Strategy: Procedural Tools
- Damages: Economic & Non-Economic
- State Regulation & Litigation
- Aircraft Leasing and Finance
- The Challenges of Settlement and Emerging Insurance Issues
In addition, the Conference will host a luncheon and reception/dinner-dance to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.