MUHC ONLY - Add new RAD permit to myLab

Name of Principal Investigator on RAM permit
The institution you are working for
In order to be able to use the myLab system properly, you need to watch the online training videos (training and documentation section at the bottom of the page):
One room where you work with radioactivity.
A list of all the isotopes you will use and track usage in myLab.
Back to top