Read our FAQs and discover resources available to faculty and staff.

Change personal information

Workday updates:

Since August 4, 2020, information across the HR website was updated in line with the launch of Workday. Certain content, forms and processes have transitioned into our new HR information system. Please complete the training for your user profile to ensure you are ready to use Workday.

To update your personal information, follow procedures in Workday. This includes information such as:

  • Home address
  • Campus address
  • Birthdate
  • Name
  • Title
  • Citizenship
  • Banking information
  • Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Back to top