Objectives of this session include:
- Develop effective strategies to minimize the amount of tax paid
- Understand basic tax law
- Learn how to be proactive in tax planning and detailed record keeping
- Understand the three main categories for tax planning:
- reducing income subject to tax
- maximizing deductions
- using all allowable tax credits
- Learn simple tips and tools to save money
Facilitator: Antoine Gross, CPA
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Wellbeing Program Services, and follow the instructions to register.