Declutter your Space and your Mind! (In-Person)
Offered by the Health and Well-Being Program
This event is IN-PERSON at 853 Sherbrooke West in room 150.
Did you know that decluttering can have a positive impact on your mental health? According to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), our environment can greatly influence our mood. If our surroundings are causing stress and anxiety, it can have a significant impact on our mental well-being. However, by reducing clutter in our lives, we can take control of our stressors and improve our mental health. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff surrounding you, or if your basement is filled with items you haven't touched in years, it's time to take action! Not only is clutter taking up valuable living space, but it's also taking up space in your mind.
Join Marie-Odette Moubayed, Professional Organizer, to learn more about the benefits of decluttering and organizing and her suggestions for creating a clutter-free frame of mind and where to start on your decluttering journey.
In this session, you will learn:
- The 4 Ms for effective decluttering and organizing
- How to create zones
- How to have the right system for your personality
- The mantra to help conquer the clutter
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Wellbeing Program Services, and follow the instructions to register.