New Residence Hall 3625 avenue du Parc, Montreal, QC, H2X 3P8, CA
Benefits' Health and Well-Being team in Human Resources is looking forward to seeing you all on October 30th from 11:30-2pm at its 9th Annual Health Fair.
Join us at New Residence Hall to:
- Enjoy live music
- Learn about physical, emotional, mental and financial health and well-being
- Get tips and strategies from presenters in our speaker series
- Visit exhibitions to discover resources and services available both on and off campus.
- Enter a chance to win big prizes in our raffle: passes to Strom Spa, tickets to the Museum of Fine Arts Montreal, passes for the Schulich School of Music, and many more!
- The Health Fair is held in a wheelchair accessible building. There are elevators and stairs on the ground floor that lead to the ballroom in the basement where the event takes place.
- All washrooms in the ballroom area are public and gendered. There is a private, family washroom located on the first floor.
- We cannot guarantee that The Health Fair is a scent-free space.
- Children are welcome to attend The Health Fair.