NeuroSphere’s primary aim is to assist McGill neuroscience researchers in moving their innovations towards commercialization.
NeuroSphere is an “entrepreneur one-stop shop” where researchers and trainees can find individualized support at all stages of the commercialization process, including:
- Mentoring and Guidance: Receive advice and review best practices on what it takes to start a business
- Due Diligence Review: Conduct a review before researchers enter into an agreement or a financial transaction with another party
- Intellectual Property (IP) and Commercialization Strategy: Review the series of IP and financing options that will help move a technology/product from concept to marketplace
- Support for Negotiation of Licensing Terms: Identify the terms and contractual considerations most likely to be encountered in negotiating a license agreement
- Strategic Guidance: Support and guidance in the development of innovation maturation strategies, innovation commercialization strategies and start-up creation
- Connection with Partners: Get connected with industry partners, venture capitals and incubators