NeuroSphere’s primary aim is to assist McGill neuroscience researchers in moving their innovations towards commercialization. NeuroSphere offers individualized support to researchers and trainees at all stages of the commercialization process, including:
- Mentoring and Guidance: Sharing advice and practices on what it takes to start a business.
- Intellectual Property (IP) and Commercialization Feedback: Assisting in navigating the series of IP and financing options that will help move a technology/product from concept to marketplace.
- Support for Negotiation of Licensing Terms in Collaboration with McGill's Innovation + Partnerships (I+P): Identifying the terms and contractual considerations most likely to be encountered in negotiating a license agreement.
- Strategic Guidance: Supporting and guiding the development of innovation maturation strategies, innovation commercialization strategies and start-up creation.
- Connection with Partners: Connecting with industry partners, venture capitals and incubators.