FRQNT-Funded Internship Program at a College Technology Transfer Centre (CCTT)
The Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies offers funding for two (2) internships for McGill University master’s or doctoral students whose research is in an area supported by a FRQNT discipline. The funded internship must take place at a College Technology Transfer Centre (CCTT).
minimum 260 hours over 4 month period
11 March 2019
Agency webpage for more information: FRQ-NT
Agency contact: Michel Garceau bourses.nt [at] frq.gouv.qc.ca
- Open to ALL Canadian and International Students
- Be enrolled full-time in a Master’s or Doctoral program
- Participate in an internship at a CCTT centre in Quebec. The list of CCTT centers is available on the Transtech Network webpage.
- The internship must be in a FRQNT research discipline
- The study program or the research project must be related to activates proposed for the internship
- The internship must start no later than January 15, 2020;
How to Apply
Submit one (PDF) document to Graduatefunding.gps [at] mcgill.ca. The single file must contain all the required supporting documents in the prescribed order. Incomplete files will not be admissible.
Prescribed order of dcouments:
- Official transcripts for all years of university studies completed, or not;
- A letter of intent (Max 2 pages)
- Letter of support from McGill supervisor confirming applicant's program of study or research is related to the activities proposed for the internship. (Max 1 page)