Applications for the McGill Global Health Scholars graduate program are now closed. Thank you to all those who have applied.
Please make sure to review the program information here.
Please include a single pdf containing the following information:
- Essay (Maximum 3 pages, 11 pt font, single spaced. You can include a 1-page bibliography or reference sheet that is additional to the 3 pages for the essay.) answering the following questions:
- Explain the research project you are seeking funding for through this program.
- Briefly, how does your research project contribute to your field of study?
- How will your past experiences and interests in global health and research support your proposed work?
- How does this research project relate to your thesis work or graduation requirements?
- Who are the onsite partners you are collaborating with and how are they involved in the execution of this work?
- Global Health Grads includes 2-3 trainings per year on global health topics and other learning opportunities provided by the GHP program. Discuss a few topics you’d like to see covered and how you view this additional training piece of the program.
- Unofficial Transcript