Ways to Give

IRA Charitable Rollover

IRA Charitable Rollover – U.S.

All IRA Charitable Rollovers by U.S. citizens, whether they attended McGill or not, should be in the name of “The Friends of McGill University, Inc.”

For all information on giving outside of Canada, including IRA Charitable Rollovers, please refer to the International Donors - United States section.