McGill24 is our day of giving, but it’s also an opportunity to recognize the importance of gifts that have already been made to McGill. Each donation received generates critical support for our students, and drives the research and innovation that is solving some of our world’s greatest challenges.
Starting on March 7, large, red gift tags will appear throughout the Downtown and Macdonald campuses. These tags serve as a visual reminder of what giving to McGill can do in support of our programs and activities, buildings and equipment. The tags give our community the chance to show we’re #McGillProud and say, “Thank you!” to all of our donors for the many things that would not exist without their philanthropic support.
Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Arts Internships
- Moyse Hall
- Arts Advising Services
Athletics and Recreation
- Athletic team gear and equipment
- Athletic Financial Awards
- Fitness Centre training equipment
School of Continuing Studies
- McGill Writing Centre (MWC)
- Student bursaries
- Career advising and transition services
Faculty of Dentistry
- Mobile Clinic
- Patient Simulator
- New student lounge
Faculty of Education
- Currie Gymnasium
- Institute of Human Development and Wellbeing
- Psych Assessment Lab equipment
Faculty of Engineering
- McGill Engineering Student Centre
- MEDN Labs
- Trottier Building
Faculty of Law
- Career Development Office (CDO)
- Nahum Gelber Law Library
- Renovated classrooms
- Artwork in the Schulich Library of Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Engineering
- The Colgate Room in Rare Books and Special Collections
- The Giving Tree at the entrance to the Humanities and Social Sciences Library
Macdonald Campus / Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Macdonald Farm Community Engagement Centre
- Student Experience Enhancement Fund internships
Desautels Faculty of Management
- Herschel Victor Lobby
- HSBC Scholarship
- Soutar Career Centre
Faculty of Medicine
- Global Health Travel awards
- Steinberg Centre for Simulation and Interactive Learning
- Undergraduate research bursaries
Schulich School of Music
- Elizabeth Wirth Music Pavilion
- New musical instruments
- Scholarships and awards
- McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
- Reed Family Motor Neuron Disease Research Unit
- Research equipment
Faculty of Science
- Chemistry lab equipment
- The Redpath Museum
- Stewart Bio Student Lounge
On March 14, alumni and friends of McGill will gather in cities throughout the world to celebrate McGill24, including these McGill Alumni branch locations. Be #McGillProud and register now!
Wherever you are on March 14, you can be a part of the McGill24 campaign by making a gift to the area of the University that matters most to you.
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles – SOLD OUT!
- Montreal – MWAA
- Montreal – MYA
- New Delhi
- New York – SOLD OUT!
- Paris – SOLD OUT!
- Toronto – SOLD OUT!
- San Francisco
- Sydney – SOLD OUT!
- United Kingdom
- Washington, D.C.