What is the Graduate Recruitment event?
It's an annual event, this year to be held on March 11 & 12 2021, that allows graduate students to get an inside look into our training program at the Rosalind and Morris Goodman Cancer Research Centre. Top applicants will be invited to this two-day virtual event that will introduce them to the graduate program and where they'll be able to meet fellow students and scientists. Selected invitees will be offered admission in Fall 2021 or Winter 2022, including a full scholarship. We'll be recruiting the best minds so come join us!
- Application (the deadline has now closed)
- Summary of the Recruitment process & event
- Eligibility Requirements
The application process is two-fold:
1) Register by completing the following application form and
2) Submit the following to Mr. Daniel Caron @ daniel.caron2 [at] mcgill.ca (in one single pdf file):
a) Letter of intent – 1 page maximum; should highlight motivations, research experience and skills.
b) CV (demonstration of scientific curiosity & activities). *Please ensure that your CV contains your name and e-mail address.
c) Copy of Official Transcript (Electronic copies accepted).
Friday, November 6, 2020
Deadline to submit an application
Sunday, January 10, 2021
Invitation letters sent to selected candidates
Monday, February 8, 2021
Deadline to respond to the invitation
Monday, February 15, 2021
Information packages sent to participants
Monday, March 1, 2021
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Friday, March 12, 2021 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Official letter of offer sent to selected candidates
Friday, March 19, 2021
- Demonstrated interest in biomedical research
- Enrolled in a B.Sc. or M.Sc. program
- GPA of 3.6 out of 4.3 for M.Sc. & Ph.D. candidates; international students will be evaluated on individual basis.
Questions? Contact daniel.caron2 [at] mcgill.ca (Daniel Caron)