When your mandatory meal plan contract expires on April 30th, 2022 the remaining balance in your home base and flex accounts will be automatically transferred to a rollover plan. A combined $50 minimum from both the home base and flex accounts applies.
- If you are leaving the university, the Rollover Plan does not apply and any unused mandatory meal plan funds are non-refundable.
- If you are an exchange student and you need to defer your Rollover Plan to the following semester, please send us your written request here.
- To benefit from the Rollover Plan, you must be a registered McGill student for the following academic year.
- Rollover Homebase dollars are accepted in the five residential dining halls.
- Rollover Flex dollars can be used in any of the on-campus locations where meal plans are accepted.
The Rollover Plan expires on April 30, 2023. Any unused balance in this account after that date is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.