-Chang, Y-W. and Alli, I. (2012). In silico assessment: Suggested homology of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) legumin and prediction of ACE-inhibitory peptides from chickpea proteins using BLAST and BIOPEP analyses. Food Res. Int. 49: 477-486.
-Aludatt, M.H., Alli, I., Ngadi, M. (2012). Preparation, characterization and properties of whey-soy proteins co-precipiates. Food Chem. 134:294-300.
-Aludatt, M.H., Rababah, T., Ereifej, K., Alli, I., Alrababah, M.A., Almajwal, A., Masadeh, N., Alhamad, M.N. (2012). Effects of barley flour and barley protein isolate on chemical, functional, nutritional and biological properties of Pita bread. Food Hydrocolloids. 26:135-143.
-Pakpour S, Milani AS, Chénier MR (2012) A multiple-criteria decision-making approach for comparing sample preservation and DNA extraction methods from swine feces. American Journal of Molecular Biology, 2(2):159-169.
-Pakpour S, Jabaji S, Chénier MR (2012) Frequency of antibiotic resistance in a swine
facility 2.5 years after a ban on antibiotics. Microbial Ecology, 63:41-50.
-Carranza, L.C., Alvarez, P.A., Ghetler, A., Iugovaz, I., Sedman, J., Carrillo, C.D., and Ismail, A.A. (2012), Evaluation of FPA-FTIR spectroscopy as a tool in the differentiation of Campylobacter jejuni from Campylobacter coli isolated from retail chicken samples, J. Food Safety 32(3), 289-295.
-Saguer, E. Alvarez, P., and Ismail, A.A. (2012). Heat-induced denaturation/aggregation of porcine plasma and its fractions studied by FTIR spectroscopy, Food Hydrocolloids 27, 208-219
-Xianghe, M., Pan, Q., Peilong, S., Ismail, A.A., and van de Voort, F.R. (2012) Impact of caseinomacropeptide on heat-induced gel strength of neutral whey protein concentrates: Model system study, Milchwissenschaft–Milk Sci. International 67(1), 47-51.
- Sooyoun, S., Karboune, S., Yaylayan, V. and L'Hocine, L. (2012) Glycation of lysozyme with galactose, galactooligosaccharides and potato galactan through the Maillard reaction and optimization of the production of prebiotic glycoproteins. Process Biochem. 47, 297-304.
- Sorour, N., Karboune, S., St-Louis. R. and Kermasha, S. (2012) Enzymatic Synthesis Of Phenolic Lipids In Solvent-Free Medium Using Flaxseed Oil And 3,4-Dihydroxyphenyl Acetic Acid. Process Biochem. 47, 1813-1819.
- Sorour, N., Karboune, S., St-Louis. R. and Kermasha, S. (2012) Lipase-Catalyzed Synthesis Of Structured Phenolic Lipids In Solvent-Free Medium Using Flaxseed Oil And Selected Phenolic Acids As Substrate. J. Biotechnol. 158, 128-136.
- Tian, F. and Karboune, S. (2012). Enzymatic synthesis of fructooligosaccharides by levansucrase from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens: specificity, kinetics, and product characterization J. Mol. Catal. B: Enz 82, 71-79.
- Aziz, S., Dutilleul and Kermasha, S. (2012). Lipase-catalyzed transesterification of krill oil and 3,4-dihydroxyphenyl acetic acid in solvent-free medium using response surface methodology. J. Mol. Catal. B: Enzym. 84, 189-197.
- Sorour, N., Karboune, S., St-Louis, R. and Kermasha, S. (2012). Enzymatic synthesis of phenolic lipids in solvent-free medium using flaxseed oil and 3,4-dihydroxyphenyl acetic acid. Process Biochem. 47, 1813-1819.
- Aziz, S., Varoujan, Y., St-Louis, R. and Kermasha, S. (2012). Chromatographic separation of synthesized phenolic lipids from krill oil and dihydroxyphenylacetic acid. J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 89, 597-608.
- Sorour, N. Karboune, S., Saint-Louis, R. and Kermasha, S. (2012). Lipase-catalyzed synthesis of structured phenolic lipids in solvent-free system using flaxseed oil and slected phenolic acids as substrates. J. Biotechnol. 158, 128-136.
- Azarpazhooh, E., & Ramaswamy, H. S. 2012. Modeling and Optimization of Microwave Osmotic Dehydration of Apple Cylinders Under Continuous-Flow Spray Mode Processing Conditions. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5(5), 1486-1501.
-Azarpazhooh, E., & Ramaswamy, H. S. 2012. Evaluation of Factors Influencing Microwave Osmotic Dehydration of Apples Under Continuous Flow Medium Spray (MWODS) Conditions. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5(4), 1265-1277.
-Hassan, H. F., Ramaswamy, H. S., & Dwivedi, M. 2012. Overall and Fluid-to-particle Heat Transfer Coefficients associated with Canned Particulate non-Newtonian Fluids during Free Bi-axial Rotary Thermal Processing. International Journal of Food Engineering, 8(3).
-Hassan, H. F., & Ramaswamy, H. S. 2012. Optimization of Instrumental Texture of Carrot and Meat Alginate Simulated Particles for Use in Thermal Processing Biological Validation Studies. International Journal of Food Properties, 15(6), 1319-1335.
-Hiremath, N. D., & Ramaswamy, H. S. 2012. High-Pressure Destruction Kinetics of Spoilage and Pathogenic Microorganisms In Mango Juice. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 36(2), 113-125.
-Karimi, Y., Maftoonazad, N., Ramaswamy, H. S., Prasher, S. O., & Marcotte, M. 2012. Application of Hyperspectral Technique for Color Classification Avocados Subjected to Different Treatments. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5(1), 252-264.
-Moalemiyan, M., Ramaswamy, H. S., & Maftoonazad, N. 2012. Pectin-Based Edible Coating for Shelf-Life Extension of Ataulfo Mango. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 35(4), 572-600.
-Moalemiyan, M. & Ramaswamy, H. S. 2012. Quality Retention and Shelf-life Extension in Mediterranean Cucumbers Coated with a Pectin-based Film. JFR Journal of Food Research, 1(3), p159-168.
-Yu, L., Ramaswamy, H. S., & Boye, J. 2012. Twin-screw Extrusion of Corn Flour and Soy Protein Isolate (SPI) Blends: A Response Surface Analysis. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5(2), 485-497.
-Guerra P. V.; Yaylayan, V. A. (2012) Double Schiff base adducts of 2,3-butanedione with glycine: formation of pyrazine rings with the participation of amino acid carbon atoms. J. Agric. Food Chem, 60, 11440-11445.
-Nikolov, P., Yaylayan, V. (2012) (The role of ribose-specific marker furfuryl-amine in the formation of aroma active 1-(furan-2yl-methyl)-1H-pyrrole (or furfuryl-pyrrole) derivatives J. Agric. Food Chem., 60, 10155-10161.
-Seo, S.; Karboune, S.; Yaylayan, V. A., (2012) Glycation of lysozyme with galactose,
galactooligosaccharides and potato galactan through the Maillard reaction and optimization of the production of prebiotic glycoproteins. Process Biochemistry, 47, 297-304.
-Aziz, S., St-Louis, R., Yaylayan, V., Kermasha S. (2012) Chromatographic Separation of Synthesized Phenolic Lipids from Krill Oil and Dihydroxyphenyl Acetic Acid. J. Am. Oil Chemists Soc., 89, 597-608.