Discover McGill is the campus-wide University welcome day to kick-off Orientation Week that you don't want to miss! It's a fun and energetic day for you to experience with your entire incoming class! It starts with a dynamic campus-wide University Orientation Welcome Event and Fair and then moves into a Faculty Orientation and campus tour in the afternoon. Your attendance is crucial because you will learn about important faculty-specific academic and advising information as well as discover all of the many support services that exist just for you.
Engage McGill is the community event that offers the perfect end to Discover McGill day. Performances, games, food (some of it record-breaking), and more await you on McGill’s lower campus.
Discover McGill Day - Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- This is a full-day event that starts at 9:00 a.m. at the McGill Sports Complex, 475 Pine Avenue West. Lunch is provided.
Here are some tips to help you best enjoy Discover McGill day:
- Have a good breakfast!
- Wear comfortable walking shoes (no heels allowed on Molson Stadium turf).
- Sunblock and hats are definite recommendations.
- A pre-filled, reusable water bottle is a must.
- A small bag is optional, but may be brought.
- If possible, leave important documents at home.
Engage McGill - Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 4:30 -7:30 p.m. - Lower Field, Main Campus