To order or pay for goods and services, a purchase order must be created. This is done by placing an order (creating a purchase requisition) in the McGill MarketPlace (MMP).
- Log in to Minerva or to myMcGill
- Go to the Finance (Fund) Administration Menu
- Use the McGill MarketPlace Entrance option
- To allow individuals to place orders in MMP using your FOAPAL, you must sponsor them as Requestors. For more information and instructions, consult our Knowledge Base article on How to Sponsor a Requestor (MMP).
- To allow individuals to approve MMP orders and Change Orders up to $10,000, on your behalf, you must set them up as approval delegates on your Fund/Grant. For more information and instructions, consult our Knowledge Base article on How to Delegate Approvals of Purchase Requisitions, Change Orders and PCard Transactions.
Alternate methods of payment exist such as:
- Payment Request Form
- Procurement (PCard) Card
- Payroll / POPS
- Advances and Expense Reports
For more information about these methods, consult our Knowledge Base article Overview of Procurement and Payment Methods.
For more information about the McGill MarketPlace, consult the Procurement Services website.